Founded in 1945, and renowned for it’s classic diamond jewelry, Martin Flyer has grown to become one of the most recognized bridal designer in America. Noah Gabriel & Co Jewelers is one of only 150+ retail location around the world to have access to this prestigious brand. NG&C is the exclusive retailer of Martin Flyer for Wexford, Cranberry Township, Gibsonia, Mars, Allison Park, Fox Chapel and the rest of the Northern Pittsburgh.
For more than 70 years Martin Flyer has stood by the motto: “The Quality You Expect, The Personal Service You Deserve.” This mantra is still a cornerstone of our Focus and has held thought three generation of outstanding service, craftmanship and delivery of heirloom quality jewelry. Each piece is handcrafted by experienced artisans with the finest materials available, Martin Flyer truly signifies, Forever.
Five Classification of Bridal
Martin Flyer initiated the Five Classification of Bridal as an education tool for both men and women searching for the perfect engagement ring. All engagement rings fall into one of these categories:
- Solitaire Engagement Ring Style
- The notable feature of the solitaire engagement ring style is the single center stone. Solitaires convey a sense of timeless simple elegance.
- Three Stone Engagement Ring Style
- Designed with one center diamond and two side diamonds. This style ring can be worn as an engagement ring, anniversary ring or on the right hand.
- Channel Engagement Ring Style
- Diamonds are set in a channel with no metal separating the diamonds. The diamonds flow together in one continuous row and present a clean, elegant and contemporary appearance. This style is great for an active lifestyle or the woman who prefers a modern look.
- Shared Prong Engagement Ring Style
- Diamonds are set using shared prongs so less gold or platinum is seen allowing for more diamond visibility. This design also allows the maximum amount of light to enter from all angles for the ultimate sparkle.
- Micro Pave Engagement Ring Style
- Overall antique look conveyed by a high precise setting of very small diamonds and tiny beads of metal surrounding each diamond. Though the look of micro pave may be traditional, it makes a very fashion forward statement, combining contemporary style with an antique look.
Martin Flyer believes in complete customer satisfaction and peace of mind, therefore, each engagement ring is backed by the Martin Flyer lifetime warranty. As jewelry manufacturing company, Martin Flyer has the advantage of closely inspecting each ring at several intervals though the various stages of production with superior and unmatched craftmanship. Martin Flyer guarantees that the ringt you receive is perfect in appearance and structure.
Martin Flyer recommends visiting Noah Gabriel and Co. Jewelers in Wexford, PA every 6-12 months to maintain the beauty and integrity of your ring. Regular maintenance will help ensure the security of your diamonds, however, it is recommended to insure your ring for possibility of complete loss, loss of precious gemstones, theft or accidental damage. If you experience an issue requiring repair, Martin Flyer will gladly inspect your ring and evaluate the problem. If the issue is determined to be the cause of manufacturing defect, Martin Flyer will address the repairs at no cost. However, a nominal fee will apply if it is determined the damage was caused by wear and tear, accidental misuse or improper service performed by someone other than Martin Flyer.